- Manus Prostějov
- Access ramps
Access ramps are used to overcome lower vertical and staircase barriers. They are made in various versions (duralumin or steel).
- light-weight, easy manipulation and compact
- surface provided with an anti-slip coat
- can be used for wheelchairs accessing a vehicle
- installation mainly at building entrances
- sufficient space for their installation required
- made of steel, protected against rust by galvanising
- width at least 1,300 mm
- a longitudinal sloping ratio no greater than 1:12 (8.33%), if the sloping ramps do not exceed 3,000 mm, the maximum sloping ratio may be 1:8 (12.5%)
- according to requirement, the ramps are provided with 900 mm high hand rails and 250 mm high guide rods
Find out more galleries of Access ramps.
Are you interested in Access ramps?
Fill in the form and get a free proposal solution of Access ramps. Forr call back fill in your phone number.