- MANUS Prostějov
- CPM 300 sloping staircase platform
CPM 300 sloping staircase platform
The CPM 300 sloping staircase platform is suitable for transporting people with physical disabilities and poor orientation on straight, spiral, and bent staircases.
Main advantages of the platform
- Simple solution of architectural barriers caused by staircases, balconies, terraces, slopes etc.
- Simple operation, easy maintenance, and reliable operation.
- Various extra modifications and accessories can be performed on request, e.g.:
- various types of platform controls
- loudspeaking telephone
- automatic tilting of the transport plate
- modification of dimensions of the transport plate for spatial reasons etc.
- Complete „turnkey“ supplies including design documents, assembly, revision and commissioning.
- The platforms can be installed in new as well as existing buildings and in an external as well as an internal environment.
- All our equipment is provided with guarantee and post-guarantee service.
- The equipment is provided with a TÜV CZ s.r.o. certificate and meets all current standards and regulations, including the requirements of Decree No. 398/2009 Coll.
||0 - 45°
|Maximum dimensions of the transport plate
||1 250 × 900 mm
|Load bearing capacity of the platform
||max. 300 kg
||0,06 - 0,15 m/s
||až 50 m
||1 × 230 V / 50 Hz
|Type of drive unit
Find out more galleries of CPM 300 sloping staircase platform.
Are you interested in CPM 300 sloping staircase platform?
Fill in the form and get a free proposal solution of CPM 300 sloping staircase platform. Forr call back fill in your phone number.